Saturday 28 March 2015

CONSTRUCTION: VAN SCENES

CONSTRUCTION: VAN SCENES

Today we completed filming the the van scenes of our film opening, 10 Years. All members of our film opening group congregated at my house, where the van was kept. 

Below are some videos I recorded of the process of filming . I uploaded these onto my film openings Instagram also. These videos were also uploaded on my film openings Twitter page creating continuity between the films social media websites, resulting in an 'inter web' of  our films related information. This creates a buzz with our film openings followers. 

This is a video I filmed during the process, it is perhaps a "behind the scenes", and I also posted this on my twitter feed. Aswell as being a director and part of a filming crew, I am also a viewer and I feel I get particularly excited by small videos uploaded onto social media. They create a buzz as I have already stated. 

This video also features the camera man, Harvey and actresses Ellen and Tammy, which helps the audience to relate and understand the characters out of the film.

The van scene was particularly successful I believe, as it was a very unusual setting. Ellen, was in charge of the props, and I believe the big map made the scene even more effective.





No comments:

Post a Comment