Saturday 28 March 2015

CONSTRUCTION: OFFICE SCENE

CONSTRUCTION: OFFICE SCENE

In the office scene, I took on role as director. We filmed this quick and basic scene using 3 different shots. We used a panning shot, over the shoulder and first person shot. In a few seconds we incorporated all these shots together to make a realistic and dramatic first scene.

I have made a short video, demonstrating these shots individually to make it clearer.




In this scene, especially the panning shot, I made sure I allowed plenty of space for the title to appear. This worked successfully, as is clear in our official opening sequence.

We used a dark room, with a single spot light to help create climax and tension.
When filming I used a tripod in order to get smooth transitions regarding the panning shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment